Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technician turned service manager on multiple lines of trucks and engines, used in industry.
30244710

I have freightliner 1994 i can't find low air pressure

Customer Question

I have freightliner 1994 i can't find low air pressure warning device
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Truck working good just the warning device no light no buzz
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: None
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.
On a cab over, the low pressure sender is screwed into a port on the brake foot valve , under the cab. On a conventional, should be under the cab too, but not as accessible. I have seen them on a hose coming off the brake valve, to give a better mounting place.