Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Cat c1.3 3 cyl diesel has no fuel at injectors. Appears rack

Customer Question

Cat c1.3 3 cyl diesel has no fuel at injectors. Appears rack is not smooth and possibly not moving freely. I had just got it back from servicing it at at a local shop however. Anyone an expert in this area is appreciated.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check for power at the fuel shutoff and that is is engaging and moving the rack for fuel on. If not, try moving it manually for test purposes for a possible faulty fuel shutoff solenoid if there is power to it but the rack wont move. check to see if it is binding. Let me know.

Hi, Did you get this resolved? If so please take a moment to rate my service to close this out. Pleasure to help.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I tried cranking while using a wire through the solinoid hole. I was able to get fuel to injectors and it seemed to loosen the rack up but still no firing after cranking. I don't have a crompression tester yet to determine if it is that, however it ran for two hrs with no issue. So far I also manually powered glow plugs. I also tried a small amount of oil down cylinders. I backed off the valves think they were too tight possibly. When I torqued down the head I reused gasket and sprayed with copper sealer. I have no experience with trying but researched it. The dealer is ridiculously pricing parts here so I decided to try it.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Problem resolved itself. Not certain as to how. I was charged for this 56 dollars and will be contacting my credit card company. Will never use site again!!!!
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 5 months ago.

Hi, the site holds a deposit and the experts are not employees of the site but users of the site same as you. Your deposit sits with the site and the experts only get a percentage of the deposit on positive feedback or accepted answers so if neither happens you deposit sits with the site. So no one got paid here since you did not rate but customer service is who you need to contact about your deposit.