Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I'm needing the shifter air schematic eaton RTO 15 speed.

Customer Question

I'm needing the shifter air schematic for an eaton RTO 15 speed.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.Please give me a couple minutes to sign into your vehicle information and I will be right with you.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! CLICK HERE This is the ONLY service manual that I have for the RTO 15 speed that would have the air diagram info. I don't have any others or access to any others even on the Eaton site. I do have a direct contact with a Eaton rep. If I can get the full model number and the tag info off the transmission, I can see what he can get for me if the manual above isn't the right one.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yeah, that's all I could find as well. The tag is just about wiped out, but the only thing legible is rto-1xxxxx and 50384135
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.
I will email him now and see what he can get. Thanks.