Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Have 2005 international jhad to replace hpop leaking air

Customer Question

have 2005 international jhad to replace hpop leaking air internally and both orings underneath were ruptured fixed that air tested again no more hpop leaks put snap on computer on truck while turning over getting 3400 psi of oil but refuses to start how do I know if the mechanical/steering pump is bad put gauge directlty into pump turned motor over for 10 seconds fuel barely coming out while turning over motor is the fuel pump any good
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! What is the model of the truck? What engine do you have? 3400 psi on a cranking engine is a lot! If you are not getting any fuel from the fuel pump, make sure you have fuel flow going in and that the fuel filter is full. If they are full, you are not losing prime and I would think the fuel pump is bad.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.
I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.Did you still need assistance with this?