Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

When i flip the dump switch on the dash of my 2007 t600 kw

Customer Question

when i flip the dump switch on the dash of my 2007 t600 kw the orange light on the switch is lit but is not dumping the air from air bags. ive taken the small air line off the leveling value and flipped the dump switch on and off and no air is coming out.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! On your truck, do you have a plug that goes to the leveling valve on the air bag system? See if you have power going to it and ground off of it when that switch is flipped. Most likely the leveling valve is bad.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy