Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Yeah !! is about the comment 2002 frr ok!! when you install

Customer Question

yeah !! is about the comment for my 2002 frr
ok!! when you install the ckp sensor it moves as you tight the bolt on the bracket that holds it
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! What do you mean that it moves? I'm not understanding that. What engine is in the Isuzu?__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.Did you still need assistance with this?