Cat Man
Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert
Experience:  I am ASE Master Truck Certified.

Bought ford 9000 with 3208 cat engine 1974 model got all the

Customer Question

bought ford 9000 with 3208 cat engine 1974 model got all the air out glass filter, cracked all the injectors have done every thing I know to do last night in a rain storm me and my buddy who is one of the best mechanics in our area and it would not even start on either last night why???
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: truck been sitting 5 0r 7 years owner said he would start it once a year but did not last year. we cleaned fuel tank to everything we know to do
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Cat Man replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for asking your question. I will try and help you out.
So when you sprayed ether in the engine. It would not even run on ether? Or it would run then shut off?