Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

Where is the ICP sensor located at on a 2008 maxiforce JA:

Customer Question

Where is the ICP sensor located at on a 2008 maxiforce
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: The ICP sensor code is showing up and truck won't start
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Truck Mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  John Oliver replied 5 months ago.
good afternoon. ICP sensor should be a 3 wire sensor located on the high pressure oil pump. Left hand side front of engine. High pressure oil pump bolts to the back side of the timing cover