Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

I own a 2005 peterbilt model/body DS CON and need to reinstall

Customer Question

i own a 2005 peterbilt model/body DS CON and need to reinstall the 4 batteries and am missing the owners manual. i have the title but an unsure how the batteries layout is and connections. please contact me back at(###) ###-####or email :***@******.*** thanku. i do not know if it is a 379 etc. but i do have the VIN number which is : 1XP7DB9X65D855945. year 2005 make PTRB model/body DS CON. title number is ***** thank you, ***** *****
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. I have diagrams if I know what Model chassis which will be on the door jam tag. 379, 385, etc. Either way Pos is always to positive and negative to negative and then the positive starter cable to positive and the negative cable from the starter to negative. Let me know