Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Wondering how to retrieve codes from a 2013 fuso. closest dealer

Customer Question

Wondering how to retrieve codes from a 2013 fuso. closest dealer is 200 miles away. truck is in limp mode after having a problem with the def system. I have replaced the control mod on top of the def tank have tried to re-gen also disconnect the batteries and still in limp mode. Wondering if you someone might have any other ideas. Thanks Chris
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Bad news on that model and year. The only way to pull codes on the EPA 2013 models is using the scan tool. That is also the only way to rest the codes. There is no flash code option on these. I have tried and tried every way I could and had to update to the new MUT III scan tool for these trucks. FUSO made the change over in 2010 to make the EPA happy on having to use a scan tool. I think FUSO also did it to make sure the get the work with the "right to repair" laws that a lot of states now have. I wish there was another way to pull the codes and clear them, but there isn't on these.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 9 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Were you not pleased with my service to you or is there a rating issue? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this, if there is a rating issue, and/or you need more time to respond.

I like to make sure all my customers are satisfied since you did pay a deposit for me to assist you, whether I’m paid by a positive rating feedback or not.

We can continue where we left off or start over if needed. Also, if you need diagrams, instructions, etc please don’t hesitate to ask.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 9 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?