Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

My 2004 Detroit Series 60 has instant power loss. It acted

Customer Question

my 2004 Detroit Series 60 has instant power loss. It acted like the turbo went out, so I changed the turbo, but still have instant and complete power loss at 25-26 mph
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: nothing else is going on. the oil pressure is good, turbo boost is good up until about 25 mph as I'm accelerating.
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Truck Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  roybelding replied 5 months ago.
good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist was the turbo actuator on the new turbo or did you swap it?? Roy