roybelding
roybelding, Shop Foreman Freightliner trucks
Experience:  Shop Froeman for Freightliner Trucks
3506196

Hey I have 2009 cascadia with DD15 and it havery been showing

Customer Question

Hey I have 2009 cascadia with DD15 and it havery been showing stop light once in a while when I come to a sudden stop and low oil warning comes on but after a few seconds it goes off and truck runs smoothly but I've noticed the red stop engine light is coming on sometimes when on idle for like 2 minutes then disappear. I've changed oil pressure sensor but didn't help. I also have amber engine light and code ECU 128 and CA 259
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  roybelding replied 11 months ago.
good morning my name is ***** ***** I will assist a common problem with the low pressure is the o rings on the oil pump tubes. they get hard as a rock and crack and cause this issue. you would need to drop the oil pan and unbolt the pump assembly and inspect the o rings. it is a very common failure. what else have you done?? Roy
how are you making out
please dont forget to rate me as it is the only way I get paid for my efforts Roy