][\][iCk0411
][\][iCk0411, Fleet Manager
Experience:  310T Red Seal- Truck and Coach Technician
12570002

I have a 2011 international prostrate that has a max force

Customer Question

I have a 2011 international prostrate that has a max force engine that has ran its oil pressure in the 40's some this week. Is this normal or is this lower pressure something to be concerned with?
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: ???
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: Not sure if the lower oil pressure should be a concern.
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Truck Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: The truck did regen a few extra times last
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  ][\][iCk0411 replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for trying our service today. My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help you today. So I just had a couple questions to verify the situation you are experiencing. What is he current mileage, or hours on the truck? Do you know when the oil was changed last and whether the truck has ever had a DPF filter service? Before the oil pressure started changing what was the PSI it would typically run at? Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Hi, Just wanted to check in to let you know the question is till open and we can chat about your ProStar. If you don't respond shortly the question will timeout and you will loose your deposit. I encourage you to come back and ask any questions you still have. Thank you