Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I need your help to find out error code ( ER25

Customer Question

Hello I need your help to find out for 2 error code ( ER25 AND ER51) ON MY DISPLAY PANEL OF MY EXCAVATOR HYUNDAI R 360 LC-7 AND THE ENGINE NOT RUN.
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: THE MACHINE WAS WORKING ON A SITE FROM MORNING TO AFTERNOON AND THE PROBLEM OCCUR SUDDENLY.
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Truck Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: THE TRUCK MECHANIC CHECK ALL ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS AND ALL ELECTRONIC SWITCHES AND SENSORS ON ENGINE EVEN THE E.C.M CONTROLLER
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What is your serial number?