Justin Hebert
Justin Hebert,
Experience:  Mechanic at Barrett's Truck and Trailer
84436372

Cummins isc, egr cooler leaking. have to install vertical

Customer Question

cummins isc, egr cooler leaking. have to install vertical tube update. everything is easy enough, only question is on original cooler there are 2 #4 lines from radiator tank, one goes to fitting on turbo, one goes to fitting on cooler. with new cooler and lines required, it appears that the line from rad to cooler must be changed to go to a fitting at rear of cooler.... I just cant be certain. can you tell me or get a copy of bulletin(###) ###-####
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Justin Hebert replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for using JA. I'm Justin and I'll be happy to help you with what your looking for. Can you please provide me with the engine serial number.If needed it can be found on the dataplate.The dataplate is located on the top side of the gear housing. It includes the following engine data:Engine Serial Number (ESN)Critical Parts List (CPL)ModelHorsepower and RPM ratingIf the engine dataplate is not readable, the ESN can be found on the engine block on top of the lubricating oil cooler housing. Additional engine information is on the electronic control module (ECM) dataplate.
Do you still require assistance?