Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

I have 2012 Cascadea and this code is on eec 061 spn004335

Customer Question

JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: There has not been any changes sconce it came but I don't feel good driving with something on
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: No thus all I know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 5 months ago.
hi my name is***** with me while I pull up you code information
That fault is for DEF air pressure circuit. Click below for instructional troubleshooting for this fault. Some tests require the Detroit diagnostic software to be plugged in. Verify your FMI number to isolate which part of that circuit needs to be troubleshot and is triggering the fault.Let me know