Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.

I have a 1995 mci with a 6v detroit diesel it is all

Customer Question

I have a 1995 mci with a 6v detroit diesel it is all electronic the engine blow up on it replaced engine will not start keeps blowing the 5 amp ecm fuse do you have any clue what to look for
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Inspect for any wiring shorts or damage.I have seen in some cases when an engine is replaced that a wire can be pinched or shorted out and can cause an issue like this here.I would check over the engine wiring harness for any issues and if any issues are found the faults will need repaired to correct this issue.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i know it has a short i knew i was wasting my time & money when i ask for just answer to help
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.If you would like I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do. Thanks Pete