Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Range inhibit light on JA: We'll do all we can to help.

Customer Question

Range inhibit light on
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Is 12 freightliner I came back and when I was trying to set the to N the light came up and the RPM went up
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: No please
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 9 months ago.
Hi my name is***** post the chassis model and engine and transmission model of your truck so you get the correct information for your truck.