Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Does a Mitsubishi fuso fighter truck engine have injector

Customer Question

HI
does a Mitsubishi fuso fighter truck engine have injector tube seals, there is coolant in the fuel and I do not know how it is getting in
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! What is the year, make, model of the Fuso so I can check this for you? To my knowledge, all the Fuso engines use injector cup/tube seals. Usually when coolant is in the fuel, the cup is cracked and bypassing around the seal.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.
I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating. Were you not pleased with my service to you or is there a rating issue? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this, if there is a rating issue, and/or you need more time to respond. I like to make sure all my customers are satisfied since you did pay a deposit for me to assist you, whether I’m paid by a positive rating feedback or not. We can continue where we left off or start over if needed. Also, if you need diagrams, instructions, etc please don’t hesitate to ask.