Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 8.3 cummins engine in my Michigan clark 125B loader

Customer Question

I have a 8.3 cummins engine in my Michigan clark 125B loader and the fuel tank is full. the loader starts and run's fine for a while then starts to cut out and seem's to be running lean and cut's out completely. The loader has a electronic pedal when unplugged it won't speed up when plugged back in it it idles up and back down to normal then when it's in the mode when not running it starts missing when pushing the pedal down.
I'm getting very angry with it can you help??
Michael Lyle
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 7 months ago.
Hi Mike, My name is***** will be glad to help. It sounds like you are sucking in air between the tank and the pump or have a restriction. what is the machine serial number and the engine information from the engine ID tag?
The Michigan 125 B came with a Detroit 71 series or a Cummins VT555C so unless the machine make and model is not correct as Volvo now is Michigan/clark after changing to VME or some talented individual converted this machine to an electronic engine as the 125B was mechanical throttle controls. Here is the link to the OEM specs.125B specs
Let me know