roybelding, Shop Foreman Freightliner trucks
Experience:  Shop Froeman for Freightliner Trucks

Cummins isx 15-cm2250Freightliner cascadia(###) ###-####milesProblem:

Customer Question

Cummins isx 15-cm2250
Freightliner cascadia 2012
700 miles
Problem: Regen light continuously on, it regen every 1100km. While driving it goes for 1,5 hrs to 2. Engine sounds a bit derated or retarded. Engine break is sluggish and pick up is low.I have changed the DPF filter about 40,000 kms. There are no codes of any kind. On insite i cannot see any reading from Delta P sensor, I've changed that ti a brand new sensor from cummins, but still there are no readings from delta P sensor. Also the lines are not clogged. When I unplug the delta P sensor it does throw and code and a yellow check engine light.
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: nothing more yet.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  roybelding replied 5 months ago.
good morning my name is ***** ***** I will assist did you re set the dpf in insite, clear the code and do the re gen??? Roy
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
There are no codes & this condition dosenot triger any.
When i turn the key on i get yellow engine light for about 5 second and after 15 second the def filter light comes on.
ok, I see yes but to what?? did it pass re gen after you re set the dpf on insite??? Roy
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yes to regen.
Stationaty Regen continues for ever.
There are no codes at all to clear.
So regen no pass.
are there any inactive codes???what was the inlet and out let pressures during re gen??? how old is the dpf filter??
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I m sorry but I waited long enough for response. Don't mean any offence.
Have taken it to dealer for fix.
May b next time.
I am the one waiting for you. you have dragged this out, not me good day