Bradley Martin
Bradley Martin,
Experience:  Field Technician at Thompson Tractor Company
29889544

31 46 54 53 43 44 JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me

Customer Question

31 46 54 53 43 44
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Im getting those codes on mu 92 series 60 de
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: Is telling me to shut the engine while o drive it loses power.but when o hold the trothle
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Throttle at about 25 percent it takes longer to tell me to shut down on 8th gear
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 7 months ago.
31 engine brake short to ground or open 46 low battery voltage 54 speed sensor fault 53 eeprom non volatile memory failure 43 low coolant 44 oil or coolant temperature high I would suggest checking you connections on you ECM you may need to take to a shop to figure out all these issues
Let me know if you need anymore info
Any update yet?