Wayne, Journeyman
Experience:  worked on, Gmc, Macks, Freight liner,Mercedes Benz,,Ford, sterling

Have 2005 t800 wiper control on turn signal handle, they wont

Customer Question

have 2005 t800 wiper control on turn signal handle, they wont shut off, missing fuse box cover so pulled fuses till they stopped, but still work in top setting thinking its the delay control any way to trouble shoot this
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Truck Mechanic should know?
Customer: old truck was lot of wiring mods by previous owners none related to wipers, unit is a hydrovac
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Wayne replied 5 months ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this what you are describing is a switch I issuenow you mentioned , many modification in the WW harness most times , when not shutting off is the motor it it self switch cause s it not to park , stops in the middle of the windowPoints stick in the motor I suggest you replace the motor I hope this helped you Hi If this helped you Please remember to rate my answer 3 or more starsIf more info is needed, use the reply buttonNOT THE POOR/BAD SERVICE
Expert:  Wayne replied 5 months ago.
Morning Just following up with you did my answer help you let me know, please Wayne