Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

2007 INTERNATIONAL 4300 Code: 2023- 14- 107 5 - Gauge Cl

Customer Question

2007 INTERNATIONAL 4300
Code: 2023- 14- 107 5 - Gauge Cluster
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Bare with me while I pull up the information for this code.
2023-14p-107-5:EGC gauge location 7 (fuel level) sensor fault to primary EGC (107) There is a problem with the sensor that provides the data for this gauge.
Check the harness and fuel level sensor in the tank. If the harness is good you likely have a failed sensor. You have a storage tank and the draw tank. The engine takes the fuel from the draw tank only and both tanks have sending units or fuel level sensors which connect to the body controller ESC. When the body controller notices that the draw tank is about 10 % lower than the storage tank, the body controller activates the transfer pump and fuel is pumped from the storage tank to the draw tank until they are both ate the same level again , then the body controller shuts down the transfer pump. Let me know if you need more help.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
We have already replaced the sending unit and it's a single tank unit, and we are still receiving the code. Please advise
then you likely have a problem in the wiring harness between the sensor and ESC. Let me pull up some schematics.
Click on the link belowSchematics