Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

IM Looking with a 2006 mitsubishi fuso fe 140JA:

Customer Question

IM Looking for help with a 2006
mitsubishi fuso fe 140
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Well, I am doing a rear brake job and i have the rotor removed but the abs tone ring is preventing me from accessing the bolts to seperate rotor from hub
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Truck Mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is***** will try to help. bare with me while I pull up the information. Could you upload a picture using the paperclip icon above to show the rotor assembly you have to speed the process?