Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Mate I have a T659 & the TX valve is playing up how do I

Customer Question

Hi mate I have a T659 & the TX valve is playing up how do I remove the tx & evaporator? thanks
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! I see this has been up a few days. Do you still need assistance with this? Is the evaporator leaking and that is why to remove it as well because if it is just for the TXV, you don;t need to remove it in order to change the TXV. I'm in the states and I know these are like our T660 and T600 trucks so I will go based on these models if it helps. Let me know please?__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy