Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technician turned service manager on multiple lines of trucks and engines, used in industry.
30244710

I have a small ford garden tractor I need to remove the drive

Customer Question

I have a small ford garden tractor I need to remove the drive shaft it a ford lgt14h model
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: i need to remove drive shaft to get at the both pump
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: i also have to reset magnet on flywheel
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 months ago.
http://www.messicks.com/nh/62353?sectionId=5261788&diagramId=62353_168324
Drive shaft has four bolts that contain it on the engine flywheel that have t be removed. then set screw removed onthe transmission end removed and the shaft slipped off the transmission shaft. See the diagram above.