Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I am having problems with lifting the tail gate to unload.

Customer Question

I am having problems with lifting the tail gate to unload. It goes up about 1 foot the stops. I pull back on the valve to releave pressure then pull again and it goes up another foot then stops. I have to do this about 10 times to get the tail gate up. Is it a presure relief valve? If so how do I adjust it. I have the same problem after pushing out the load and trying to bring the push out ram back in.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Wayne replied 11 months ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this what make is it , Maxondo you here the solenoid quit and motor stop running , let me know , Please
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
We are talking about Heil 5000 garbage packer with a hydrolic pressure problem. by your questions you have now idea what you are even talking about. You had not better charge my account for this.
Expert:  Wayne replied 10 months ago.
Hi Your question States "I am having problems with lifting the tail gate to unload. It goes up about 1 foot the stop Did you ever see lift gates on trucks and trailer snever mentioned Garabage Truck