Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Looking to run overhead on stx375JA: We'll do all

Customer Question

looking for specs to run overhead on stx375
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: overhauling and need specs and procedure.
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: not that im aware of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Please post the engine model and serial number to be sure to get the correct information
If in fact the QSX15, here is your specsInsert a 3/4-inch drive ratchet and extension into the air compressor drive.Rotate the air compressor drive clockwise, as viewed from the front of the engine.Tighten the injector lever adjusting screw. Intake valves The BIG ROCKER is 14 thousandExhaust valves is 27 thousands Torque Value: 8 n.m [71 in-lb]Back the adjusting lever screw out 1 or 2 turns.Tighten the injector lever adjusting screw.
Torque Value: 8 n.m [71 in-lb]Pulley Position... Set Cylinder Injector ... Set Cylinder ValveStart A... 1... 1Advance to B 5 5Advance to C 3 3Advance to A 6 6Advance to B 2 2Advance to C 4 4