Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

06 379 front turn right led turn signal lights by itself .

Customer Question

06 379 front turn right led turn signal lights by itself . Pulled fuse and relay, indicator light on dash also lit. Truck is off key is not in ignition
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! There is obviously a short going on in the circuit. Have you checked the flasher relay to see if it is sticking in place for the one side as well as the trun signal switch? These are the 2 most common areas to cause that issue. Check them first and let me know what you find. If nothing found, I will need the full VIN of the truck so I can get a diagram for wire tracing. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy