][\][iCk0411, Fleet Manager
Experience:  310T Red Seal- Truck and Coach Technician

I put a new moter on and when i turn them on they

Customer Question

I put a new moter on for wiper and when i turn them on they move very little then stop
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  ][\][iCk0411 replied 5 months ago.
Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** thank you for trying our service today. Can start by asking what kind of truck are you working on? Did you replace the wiper motor for the same problem that it has now going slow? Is the wiper motor new, used, OEM, or aftermarket? Thank you,
Hi, I just wanted to follow up on your wiper issue. Have you had time to look at it further? This question will time out if there is no activity for a few days so I didn't want it to do that if you had further questions. Please let me know if there is anything else I can answer.
Hi, any luck resolving your wiper issue? Sir if the question times out from no response then you will loose your deposit for the question without getting any answers. please let me know if there is anything I can do to help so you get the best value for your money. If a phone call would be more convenient then just send me a request. Otherwise, please be sure to rate your question when you've completed it. Much appreciated!