][\][iCk0411, Fleet Manager
Experience:  310T Red Seal- Truck and Coach Technician

Lookin c-13 flash file to delete all the emission n a

Customer Question

Lookin for a c-13 flash file to delete all the emission n a little more power
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well I'd just like the emissions deleted
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  ][\][iCk0411 replied 5 months ago.
Good morning Sir,My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to try and help today. First off welcome to Just Answer and thank you for trying our service today. I have had tremendous success with the product at the attached link. I've done the deletes myself on Cat's and Cummins motors. It has performed excellent for us in regards ***** ***** and fuel economy. The kit is very easy to install and takes very little time. This organization has very good staff that can walk you through any situations regarding the install , or tuning of your unit. let me know if you have any other questions. Customer service is our top priority so please make sure to rate your question upon completion.Thank you,
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
All I need is the file to put in the ECM
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
One question about this justanswer program with the 46 dollars I paid to get in is that a monthly fee or a one time deal ?
It's a pay per question system so that is for this question. This website can provide you with the file. Otherwise, I can release the question to see if anyone else can help.
From my experience it is not a one size fits all kind of file. It needs to be written for your engine based on your application and serial number. The website I referred would write the file specially for your engine. Thank you,
Hello Sir, the question is still open so I just wanted to follow up to see if you needed anything else. Please don't forget to rate your question. Thank you!
Hi, I wanted to check if because if you don't answer for several days your question will time out and the site will keep your deposit. I'd rather see you get some value for your money for the question so please let me know what other questions you have. I'd be glad to help so please just let me know so your money isn't wasted on a deposit. Please don't forget to rate your service on this question.