Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.

Hai i would like to know about the timing and valve tappet

Customer Question

hai i would like to know about the timing and valve tappet for ISUZU Diesel engine 4FB1.
JA: Fortunately, the mechanics here speak car like it's their native tongue. They're great at sussing out engine issues, and it would be my pleasure to put you in touch with the best one for the job. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i have recently rebore the engine and now i am assembling all and wait for timing
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: i am mechanic
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of about your ISUZU?
Customer: nothing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. Unfortunately in some cases this type of info here may need to be obtained from a dealer or repair center that works on this model here.If this is or was already attempted and you were unable to get the info this way at all let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete