Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a jcb 520 loadall model 192432 type 0122-01 . It ran

Customer Question

I have a jcb 520 loadall model 192432 type 0122-01 . It ran low or out of transmission fluid and when I was backing up i heard a load click and the engine stopped and now the engine will not turn over. I have removed the hydraulic pump and it is free so I think something is wrong with transmission and I hope it has a idiot switch bad or a solenoid swithc or a oil pressure swithch which saved the engine and transmission. Can you help? Joe Kulakowski(###) ###-####
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 7 months ago.
Hi Joseph, My name is***** barring the engine over by using a ratchet on the crankshaft pulley nut to see if you can turn then engine over at all. If you can not then either the transmission seized or the engine and possibly both if the transmission seized then the engine crankshaft broke. Drain the fluids in both and see if there is metal in the pan and the filters for both. I will send over the phone offer if youd like a call.