][\][iCk0411, Fleet Manager
Experience:  310T Red Seal- Truck and Coach Technician

I have a 2007 international 9400. The AC works in the sleeper.

Customer Question

I have a 2007 international 9400. The AC works in the sleeper. But the AC controls do not work on the dash. The fan does not blow the knob that changes from floor to defrost it – does not control anything
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  ][\][iCk0411 replied 5 months ago.
Hi, Welcome to Just Answer! Thank you for trying our service today and I hope we can bring you some resolve. So I wanted to start with a couple questions to understand exactly where your at with the issue. Can you explain if you have checked anything like the fuses or anything like that yet? So the fan does not work at all off the dash? Does it work on High speed? When you press the A/c switch on the dash does the A.c light work? Can you confirm the fan is under the passenger seat on this unit? Please ask as many questions as you want as to what your looking for? The more information the better Sir! Thanks,
Hello Sir, I wanted to follow up to see if you had any luck with your A/C issue. If you don't respond for a couple days the question will time out and you'll loose your deposit. Please let me know if there is anything else I can answer before that.
Hello Sir, I wanted to check in on how your progress has come with the A/c issues your having. I don't want you to loose your deposit without getting any value for it so please make sure to send me any questions. If a phone call would be better for you just send me the request. If the question times out you'll loose your deposit so I'd rather you spend that money and get something for it. Please don't forget to rate my service upon completion.Much Appreciated!