Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

Early model cat 303 excavtor leak by valbody hose appear fine

Customer Question

early model cat 303 excavtor leak by valbody hose appear fine can not locate it are there problems with this valve body
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: machine runs fine how ever hydraulic fluid is leaking under machine onto track unable to locate it appears entire cab needs to be removed to access it it appears to be valve body or hose connected to it
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: we have tried flourscent dye with no result and bore scope still unable to locate
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the complete model and serial number from the ID tag?
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 5 months ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved?