Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technician turned service manager on multiple lines of trucks and engines, used in industry.
30244710

Im trying to find a picture on where the levers on the transmission

Customer Question

Im trying to find a picture on where the levers on the transmission for a jx75 are suppose to be
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: someone bent the 2 levers on the transmission and i don't know exactly how they are possitioned
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: not now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 months ago.
http://jdpc.deere.com/pimages/MP20/MP20680________UN05MAR99.gif
click on link to enlarge.