supertech52
supertech52, Heavy Duty Truck Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician 32 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
78680981

Need wiring schematic eng sn# ***** JA: We'll do

Customer Question

need wiring schematic for isx eng sn# *****
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: code 3232, 2771, 3712, 3714
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: thats it engine is in derate nox sensor has been changed out and 12.7v to the connector at nox sensor. I am douting the 1939 coummunication.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  supertech52 replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** and I will go get those wiring schematics right now, thanks for your question, give me ten minutes max. Sincerely, ***** *****
https://quickserve.cummins.com/qs3/portal/service/wiring/english/4022234/
https://quickserve.cummins.com/qs3/portal/service/wiring/english/4022234/This link won't work for you so disregard, but I have made snippets of the diagram. Just a second while I organize all those.