Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

I've got an old 1975 Attex Tomahawk 6x6 with a T20 transmissio

Customer Question

Hi I've got an old 1975 Attex Tomahawk 6x6 with a T20 transmission. It's got some wear but I seem to be having a problem adjusting bought left an right drives equally. Will it make a difference if one side is offset from the other?.
Thanks
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. In some cases with an older model like this here it can be difficult to pinpoint the cause from here.The best option in some cases is to have a local repair facility that has or does work on this older model inspect it to see what can be done to correct this issue here.If this is not an option and you want to continue here to see if you can locate the fault let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete