Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

I'm looking hyd.

Customer Question

I'm looking for the hyd. Pump name and no. On a 555 versitile tractor on rear of engine
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: The
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: Pump is out and I can't find the name and no. To order a repair kit with the brass bushing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** will try to help. What are the number on the pump tag? Parts for these are getting tougher to come by. In some cases you may have to have a pump built and spec'd out to your old pumps specs or find a good used. Let me know the pump tag information and I will see what I can find for you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
WE 45207-84. B810
Is there a brand logo or name on the pump by chance and if not can you upload some pictures?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You have the same information that I have what hydraulic pump is at the back end of a versatile 555 engine
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm thinking Wagner but am not sure and can find no nos. to help
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Their is 4 out let's 2 on each side the middle plate has a no. 38329 on it bob Zimmerman
thanks for the update. Contact one of my vendors. They have always been able to steer me in the right direction on hard to find parts and when unavailable they have the ability to build a custom pump to specs of your old one. Let me know what they say
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I want my money back you have been no help at all bob zimmerman