Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Tg285 hydraulic remotes and steering not responding

Customer Question

Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check your filter/screen for signs of fine metal/debris indicating an internal failure occurring and if ok i see you already checked pressures. Did the pressures check out ok? Do you have any fault codes?
Was there any metal in the screen?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3 point hitch fault code showed one time and cleared , no metal in screens.
Thanks for the update. I do not have the service book anymore for this model it seems. I am going to have to opt out and open this up for you to other experts. You might be looking at having it plugged into the NH software to read live data and run through the system calibrations if nothing mechanical is found.