Wayne, Journeyman
Experience:  worked on, Gmc, Macks, Freight liner,Mercedes Benz,,Ford, sterling
6825259

Have a vibration in my floor of my Peterbilt semi and foot

Customer Question

Have a vibration in my floor of my Peterbilt semi and foot peddles
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this did this just happen all of a suddenor on going , let me know, Please
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's been going on for a little while now
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for that it can be couple things Faulty U-Joint going bad drive shaft , dent or smashed from road debris tire out of balance (rear) I hope this helped you Hi If this helped you Please rate my answer 3 or more starIf not use the reply button, not Bad/Poor serviceThis is the only way I get Credit for the Questionwayne
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Also have a strange noise coming from somewhere almost sounds like your driving in wind and only happens when im pulling boast
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for that what you are describing sounds like a bearing going bad in trans or differentialdrain a little oil from it , and see if you see any metalinn the oil or if the oil is metallic color Hi If this helped you Please rate my answer 3 or more starIf not use the reply button, not Bad/Poor serviceThis is the only way I get Credit for the Questionwayne
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The diffs are only a week old. It just sounds like when my boast goes up it sounds like it gets really windy outside then it goes down and it goes away
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
Hi So your drive shafts were removed, did this noise start after the diff were replaced ???
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
Morning do you still need help with this let me know