Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Loader bucket uneven JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell

Customer Question

loader bucket uneven
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: can the lift cylinder malfunction to cause the bucket to tilt left maybe 3-4 inches
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 11 months ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What is the make and model of this machine? If the bucket is uneven on level ground then either the pins and bushings are worn, the bucket or lift arms are bent and out of alignment, etc. Is the rest of the machine level when on a flat concrete surface?
Ok I uploaded some files from the Manual. Click on this link and let me know if you can access them.Troubleshooting
also if interested I can help you out with the PDF manual for an additional premium service offer. Its over 650 pages.