go-west..
go-west.., Technician
Experience:  Technican with 20 years experience focused on engines and electrical.
35815791

I have a 1996 Freightliner FLD120 that I'm trying to connect

Customer Question

I have a 1996 Freightliner FLD120 that I'm trying to connect the wiring on a used 14.0 L motor that was just put in. I can't seem to get the wires configured properly to allow all the cluster gauges to work. Does anyone have the wiring schematics for the connections to the motor and ecm?
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: It's a detroit60 series motor if that helps
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  go-west.. replied 10 months ago.
Good morning
I can get you the Schematic for the 14 litre but I will need the VIN of the truck that the 14 liter came out of what guages are not working properly?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't have the VIN of the truck that it came out of.
Please take a picture of the ecm on the 14 litre please