Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

New holland tn65 that i using from a freind . i can't find

Customer Question

new holland tn65 that i using from a freind . i can't find reverse
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: i borrowed a tractor that has 4 speeds forward a clutch*****but i can't find reverse
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: not that i know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Was reverse working at first and now stopped working? Or you never had it in reverse? Are there any warning indicators coming on?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Dan do you know the tractor?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it has a 4 speed shifter & no location for R i have tried all i know push down up & away, push down lower right past 4th, push down up an away, i have been using tractors for over 50 years & i have never seen any thing like this. i can't find any buttons, i can't find an owners manual, & to answer your questions i don't know if reverse worked i assume it did or way would it be lend to me
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
r u there?
Hi, You select the speed and forward and reverse is to the left side. You move the shuttle shift handle forward or backward for reverse. Click on this link for a video to help.