Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I have a 2006 fk fuso it was going into limp mode when

Customer Question

hi ....I have a 2006 fk fuso it was going into limp mode when ever it had a hill to climb....now it goes into limp at about 50kmh driving around town....
dtc code is 36 pump p/l.......cant find out what this means .......it seems like it is starving for fuel?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! I'm not sure if the codes are done differently there than here in the US, but do you have a code that starts with a p by chance? The code that is similar to what you have that we get means that your fuel pump is bad and needs to be replaced. The issue is it could be the lift pump or the injection pump. That is the detail that is missing in your dtc info versus our dtc info.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.
I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.Did you still need assistance with this?