][\][iCk0411
][\][iCk0411, Fleet Manager
Experience:  310T Red Seal- Truck and Coach Technician
12570002

Buddy

Customer Question

hi buddy
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hi I have a freightliner bus vin # ***** NEED A AIR BRAKE SYSTEM DIAGRAM. WHEN I DRAIN SECONDARY TANK, PRIMARY TANK DRAIN AT SAME TIME. NEED A TROUBLESHOOTING DIAGRAM. PLEASE HELP
Expert:  ][\][iCk0411 replied 7 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** welcome to just answer. Although I do not have access to your diagram I did want to respond in a timely manner for you till any other experts come online. Usually when this is the defect I have had luck repairing it when replacing the check valve that feeds the secondary tank from the primary. If you can visually locate that I would start by inspecting, replacing it. Let me know if you have any other questions and I'd be glad to answer. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority so please don't forget to rate the question once you're finished. Thanks,
Good evening Sir, I wanted to follow up on how the repair went on the truck. were you able to locate the check valve or was it something else? Please let me know and don't forget to rate this question to complete it. Thank you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
We replace all the valve and lines and still doing the same.
So the check valve between tank 1 and 2 is changed?
How are you draining tank 2?