Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

2 CODES IN ENGINE

Customer Question

2 CODES IN ENGINE :
SPN520 357 FMI31
SPN652 FMI5
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THESE ARE?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
HAS A NEW CODE ALSO SPN 3661 FMI6
Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! What is the year, make, model of the vehicle and what engine do you have? Did you have a 3 digit code in front of these codes by chance?__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
RESPONSE WAS TOO SLOW, I HAD TO HAVE SCANNED BY TECH WITH CODE READER AT LOCAL DEALER - IT IS UNDER WARRANTY
THANKS.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.
I'll request this to be closed then. Good day.