roybelding, Shop Foreman Freightliner trucks
Experience:  Shop Froeman for Freightliner Trucks

I have an 06 Sterling L9500. I need a wiring schematic for

Customer Question

I have an 06 Sterling L9500. I need a wiring schematic for the brake light circuit. There are no brake lights on the truck, but brake light power is present at the trailer receptacle. The hazards do work. Truck is factory wired for a trailer.AV19349 is the last 6 of the VIN
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  roybelding replied 6 months ago.
good morning my name is ***** ***** I will assist I attached a picture for you of the air manifold. did you check this switch??? the wiring diagram I am still hunting for on the freightliner web site. Roy
how are you making out??? just wanted to remind you that there is more than 1 brake light switch. there are 2 one for truck, one for trailer
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This may be a 2005. Mfg date 6/05 air manifold looks a little different. Stop lamp switch is in upper right position. Switch is working and it drives relay #12, coil is working, no power to common term 30, place power on term 85 (to simulate contact closure if power was present at 30), and brake lights still do not work.This pressure switch may drive another relay, but I do not know. Need that schematic.
no, it does not. I cannot seem to find the correct diagram for you. I will opt out and see if anyone else can secure it for you Roy