spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
Experience:  I worked on all types of equipment semis,forklifts,farm,ect.
65057319

Need to replace the heater-ac fan in a 1999 w900l model conv.

Customer Question

need to replace the heater-ac fan in a 1999 w900l model conv. vin # *****
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! The fan blower for the front or the rear of the vehicle? If in the front, you remove the glove box and the dash on the passenger side. You will then see a large plate of metal. You remove all thoe screws and then you pry that metal off. It will have some sticky glue that seals it in place. Once that is removed, you will then have access to the fan blower motor assembly. You remove the 5 screws holding it in and pull the fan out. You then install the new one opposite of how you removed the old one. I'm doing this off the top of my head since I haven't done one on a 99 in awhile._____________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
not sure what you mean, to remove the dash. I can remove the glove compartment door but not sure what you are saying about the dash, as that is all one piece.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
could someone call me, please, (###) ###-####
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.
I'm not able to call at this time. Since you are requestingthat, I will opt out so another expert that can call will reach out to you.
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 7 months ago.
If you still need assistance with this let me know Thanks